Irina Shayk has kept mum on rumours that she'south pregnant with Bradley Cooper'due south infant, and now insiders take claimed that 'no i' knew backstage at the Victoria's Secret show.

Waltzing down the runway in an assortment of sexy lingerie, Irina looked stunning as she joined the likes of Gigi and Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Lily Aldridge.

As Irina hit the runway, rumours began to swirl that she was expecting a baby.

Now a evidence insider has told People magazine that everyone was clueless.

"Looking back, some of her outfits were less revealing in the stomach and seeing the news after the testify, it fabricated sense," the source told the magazine.

"No 1 suspected backstage, that's for sure! She looked as beautiful as ever."

Russian model Irina Shayk presents a cosmos during the 2016 Victoria's Secret Mode Testify (

Image:

AFP/Getty Images)
Russian model Irina Shayk poses subsequently taking part in the 2016 Victoria's Secret Way Evidence (

Image:

AFP/Getty Images)

The Russian beauty, who used to date Cristiano Ronaldo, kept her stomach partially covered up every bit she strutted her stuff on the Victoria's Secret Manner Bear witness catwalk amongst rumours she's pregnant.

The star, 30, took to the stage on Wednesday equally information technology was reported she is "so excited" to be expecting her start kid with boyfriend Bradley Cooper, according to East! News .

Irina wowed in a variety of hot looks in Paris on Wednesday, including a stunning ruddy lingerie set, complete with a shimmery ruddy wrap, which partly concealed her stomach.

She also wore a sexy argent lingerie ensemble under a flowing cream jacket which was tied at the waist.

Video Loading

Russian model Irina Shayk presents a cosmos during the 2016 Victoria'south Hugger-mugger Mode Prove (

Prototype:

AFP/Getty Images)
Russian model Irina Shayk presents a cosmos during the 2016 Victoria's Underground Fashion Show (

Image:

AFP/Getty Images)

It comes after Irina - who she started dating in May 2015 - revealed she wants children sooner rather than subsequently.

She said: "I retrieve family is the reason why we are here. I dear my job and it's very important to me. I really enjoy what I'm doing but information technology's not the nigh important thing in my life - family is, friends, people who I love.

"My begetter was married to my mother for more 20 years and, aye, definitely one day I want to have a family unit because that is the most of import affair on this earth. I don't think there is a perfect time. I recollect it'southward more important to have the correct person by your side.

Russian model Irina Shayk presents a creation during the 2016 Victoria'southward Cloak-and-dagger Fashion Show (

Image:

AFP/Getty Images)
Russian model Irina Shayk presents a creation during the 2016 Victoria's Underground Fashion Prove (

Paradigm:

AFP/Getty Images)
Russian model Irina Shayk presents a creation during the 2016 Victoria's Undercover Fashion Prove (

Image:

AFP/Getty Images)

"My sister had her baby when she was 22, and for her that was the perfect fourth dimension. I volition exist 31 in January, so maybe shortly it will be my perfect time. I don't know - time will tell."

And Irina believes she is "romantic" at center but thinks information technology is more important for men to be that way inclined than women.

Russian model Irina Shayk presents a creation during the 2016 Victoria'southward Secret Fashion Show (

Epitome:

FilmMagic)
Russian model Irina Shayk poses later on taking office in the 2016 Victoria's Hole-and-corner Fashion Show (

Paradigm:

AFP/Getty Images)

She added: "I would say that I can definitely e romantic and I think that it'southward very important. Simply as far as I am concerned, it's even more important for guys to be romantic than girls."

All of the models were expected to celebrate their success at the after-party hosted by Ciroc.

The 'Official Toast' of the Victoria's Secret Show After Party every bit office of its 'On Arrival' campaign celebrates moments when people have truly made it.

Mirror Celebs has contacted reps for Bradley and Irina for comment.